Dog Portrait - Custom Pet Painting - Original Art
Pet portraits are a great way to celebrate and remember your beloved dog.
My pet portraits capture your dog's unique features and personality. I know how much your dog becomes a member of the family and I take great care to retain and highlight the details of their appearance and spirit in your painting, so they can be enjoyed for generations.
The process is easy. I make the painting based on your favorite photo and we communicate from start to finish to ensure you receive the perfect painting. :)
Details of the Process:
- You purchase your custom painting
- I will personally send you an email so you can give me your favorite photo that I will be painting from.
- As I reach the halfway mark of the painting being done I will send you a photo of the progress. You can tell me if there is anything you would like me to change.
- When I am finished with the painting I will send another photo through email to make sure you are 100% happy with it. If not I will make adjustments.
- I will not ship it to you until you give me the okay 👍
- I ship my pet portraits with extreme care, it will come to you secured in a box
- It usually takes about 2 weeks to paint the portrait, but can take up to 4 weeks to receive the finished painting from start to finish.
Details of the Painting:
- Professional acrylic paint on high quality wrapped canvas.
- Background is neutral (different background per request)
- Portraits are available in a variety of sizes
- I will begin painting your dog portrait after the purchase is made
- Please allow 2 - 4 weeks to receive your pet portrait
- Each painting is signed and dated by the artist
Please let me know if you have questions about anything, I am here to help!
I gave this to my husband as a surprise...his reaction...
“I opened the box and immediately was drawn to the eyes. They precisely captured Tucker’s essence without question. It was a hard time losing such a special part of our family, but this artwork will share his memory to all who see. Impeccably done, perfectly executed, and will highly recommend whenever given the opportunity. Thank you...
If you are looking for an artist to capture your furry family member, look no further. Olivia is truly gifted and you will be amazed at her talent. I was looking for someone to capture my sweet Bear who passed away last year. I can practically reach out and touch this painting of him. It is so lifelike! Olivia was also so easy to work with. She is kind, compassionate and listens to her clients. I am grateful to her and this portrait is just priceless to me.
Our French Bulldog, Grace Kelly, is the queen of our home, so I thought it fitting that she have a portrait. Olivia didn’t disappoint. She painted Grace Kelly’s portrait as a Christmas gift for my partner, and he was beyond amazed. Olivia was amazing to work with and went above and beyond to ensure that we were happy with her product and that I received it in time for Christmas. Olivia is extremely talented. I absolutely recommend!
Our dearest friend was heartbroken
when she lost her sweet little chihuahua Layla to congestive heart failure last year. For Christmas wanted to find something special for her that could serve as a constant reminder of the special bond they shared. We did a lot of research hoping to find something that would capture Layla’s likeness in a unique way and were lucky enough to stumble upon Olivia’s talented offerings on Etsy.
From the beginning, communication with Olivia was quick and easy. She let us know exactly what she needed to paint a realistic replica of Layla and kept us updated on a regular basis. When she was about halfway through she even sent some photos so we could see how things were progressing. The painting was completed well within the original time frame given and the detailed rendition of Layla brought tears to our eyes as we opened the package and saw the finished product for the first time. We were truly amazed how Olivia was able to capture so many of the little nuances and features unique to Layla that made her so special. We will be forever grateful for her talented ability to find the light and life Layla’s eyes and replicate her sweet gaze in a keepsake that will truly be treasured. ￼